Terms & Conditions
See Also: Privacy
1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
rhodesianridgebacksavvy.com is a site operated by BeDogSavvy, a partnership of Richard Cussons of Ashcombe, Payhembury, Devon, EX14 3HA and Savvy Advice Ltd, a company registered in England with registered office at 76 Fore Street, Topsham, Exeter, Devon, EX3 0HQ and registered number 06059091 (“We”). Our VAT number is 784254408.
3. ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a
If you provide us with photographs, videos or testimonials you are deemed to have given us the worldwide non-exclusive royalty free rights and
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary, training tips and other materials posted on our site or published in our e-books are not intended to amount to advice on a specific dog upon which reliance should be placed. We
6. OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site
7. OUR LIABILITY
Other than our 60-day no quibble money back guarantee (see below) the material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
9. TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of goods or services or information formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by these terms and conditions.
10. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
11. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
12. LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to support(at)bedogsavvy(dot)com.
13. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or
14. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising
17. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact support(at)bedogsavvy(dot)com.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website bedogsavvy.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or
unauthorisedadvertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Live Chat.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from
us,if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or
by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs)
resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Boston TerrierSavvy – Terms and Conditions of Purchase
This page tells you the general terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products or services (Products) listed on our website www.bedogsavvy.com (our site) to you. Please read these general terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the end of these terms and conditions if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
Information about us and contact details: rhodesianridgebacksavvy.com is a site operated by BeDogSavvy, a partnership of Richard Cussons of Ashcombe, Payhembury, Devon, EX14 3HA (our main trading address) and Savvy Advice Ltd, a company registered in England with registered office at 76 Fore Street, Topsham, Exeter, Devon, EX3 0HQ and registered number 06059091 (“We”). Our VAT number is 784254408.
You can contact us at our main trading address above or by the following means:
Email: support (at) rhodesianridgebacksavvy.com (dot) com
Tel: 07005 980006 (Int’l +44 7005 980006)
Fax: 07005 980009 (Int’l +44 7005 980009)
Service availability and export restrictions: Our site is primarily intended for (but not limited to) use by users resident in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
How the contract is formed between you and
Availability and delivery : Where the Products are physically delivered (for example, hard copy books, DVDs or CDs), your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Order Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances. The majority of our Products are electronic or subscription based products where delivery is virtually instant with the Order Confirmation. These may take the form of a downloadable document, video or sound file (s).
Despite our best efforts, a Product listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our order acceptance procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when accepting an order for the Product from you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before accepting the
Payment: Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment using Paypal, Visa, and MasterCard. We do not accept cash. If you wish to pay by cheque please send this made out to Richard Cussons at the trading address above.
No quibble refunds policy
We like to have very satisfied customers. If you decide that any e-book Product that you have purchased is not suitable for whatever reason you may request a refund from us at any time within 60 days from the date of purchase. To do so please log in to the support
Transfer of rights and
Events outside our
Waiver : If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
Severability : If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our right to vary these terms and
Thank you for visiting our site.